This page includes various hints/tips for managing DSpace Wiki Documentation. It is meant for DSpace Documentation Editors & Developers. This page (along with any subpages) does not appear in the Official DSpace Documentation (as it documents the process for creating DSpace Documentation, and doesn't document DSpace itself).
How To's / Hints / Tips:
- Documentation Editing Guidelines
- How To Export Downloadable Docs from Wiki (e.g. Export to PDF)
- Documentation Administration - Notes on how DSpace Documentation Wiki Spaces are setup and administered.
- Confluence's Hints on configuring the Documentation Theme (This theme is used in all our DSpace Wiki Documentation Spaces).
- Includes hints on how to modify the left sidebar for a Wiki Space.
- Also includes hints on how to display headers on all pages of the Wiki Space.
TODO: More notes on how the manage & release Wiki documentation should go here!