Monday, 14:30 UTC (Teleconference)
- Jonathan Markow, Duraspace
- Tim Donohue, Duraspace
- Lieven Droogmans, @mire
- Terry Brady, Georgetown University
- Andrea Bollini (4Science), Cineca
Claire Knowles, University of Edinburgh
Deliverable 2 - Document pilot application expectations and requirements
- Tim Donohue and Peter Dietz have rewritten and simplified this document
- All are happy with the rewrite. Only discussion point is the section on modularisation, agreed that this should be covered in questions under documentation section and the judging criteria.
- Lieven Droogmans will simplify the wording around modularisation, Tim Donohue to review before sending out next week.
- All issues in the comments on the Google Doc have been addressed apart from test data. Suggest could use oai-pmh to harvest data from an existing repository.
- Agreed to split sections 8/9/10 into separate sections to make the document clearer.
Deliverable 3 - Define criteria for evaluation
- There will be overlap between the pilot developers and those evaluating the prototypes, this is not an issue as long as people do not evaluate their own pilot.
- Could attach evaluators to criteria instead of to a prototype, e.g. one evaluator installs all prototypes.
- Agreed installations should be webcast and shared.
- Performance of the prototype and the chosen technology should be considered.
- DL3 document to be fleshed out for sharing next week.
- Discuss migration criteria at next meeting.
Jonathan Markow to send out Doodle Poll to the DSpace UI Working Group to arrange a time for next week. w/b 7th September 2015.