Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Monday, 14:30 UTC (Teleconference)

Attendees

 

Meeting Notes

Deliverable 2 - Document pilot application expectations and requirements

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b6LkuHdO9f6Z9dubU-ZPTWsiF-2brMZsuqa-LE3Z7Qg/edit?usp=sharing

  • Tim Donohue and Peter Dietz have rewritten and simplified this document
  • All are happy with the rewrite. Only discussion point is the section on modularisation, agreed that this should be covered in questions under documentation section and the judging criteria.
  • Lieven Droogmans will simplify the wording around modularisation, Tim Donohue to review before sending out next week.
  • All issues in the comments on the Google Doc have been addressed apart from test data. Suggest could use oai-pmh to harvest data from an existing repository.
  • Agreed to split sections 8/9/10 into separate sections to make the document clearer.

Deliverable 3 - Define criteria for evaluation

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FpJ3H9H7u9fjD6MC_UYmvyvGEjsrsa-l76jNkF1PdtQ/edit?usp=sharing

  • There will be overlap between the pilot developers and those evaluating the prototypes, this is not an issue as long as people do not evaluate their own pilot.
  • Could attach evaluators to criteria instead of to a prototype, e.g. one evaluator installs all prototypes.
  • Agreed installations should be webcast and shared.
  • Performance of the prototype and the chosen technology should be considered.
  • DL3 document to be fleshed out for sharing next week.
  • Discuss migration criteria at next meeting.

Next Meeting

Jonathan Markow to send out Doodle Poll to the DSpace UI Working Group to arrange a time for next week. w/b 7th September 2015.

Action items