- Carol Minton Morris (chair, DuraSpace)
- Bram Luyten (Atmire) (may occasionally sit in)
- Mariya Maistrovskaya (University of Toronto)
- Felicity Dykas (University of Missouri)
- Jose Carvalho (University of Minho)
- Nelson Torres (University of Minho)
- Tom Hutchinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sarah Molloy (Queen Mary University of London)
Agustina Martinez Arthur Smith
- Tim Donohue
- Andrea Bollini (4Science)
- Convening efforts to reach out and deeply engage the DSpace community in the aspects of DSpace 7 development.
- Next meeting Oct 25: 11:00 PM ET on https://www.uberconference.com/duraspace
- Oct 11 meeting will take place at regular time, 12:00 PM EDT
|Determine best time for future meetings||Carol|
Calling attention to: UI examples of inspirational design and functionality
Please continue to add examples to be used as reference by developers for UI components
|Review current DSpace 7 UI Mockups and provide feedback for developers.|
- The DCAT Group met on Oct. 10: DCAT Meeting Notes#2017MeetingNotes; the group discussed the DSpace Bitstream Format Registry and Levels of Support. Tim suggested that forming a small workking grroup to continue the discussion might be useful.
- Carol reminded that at our last meeting we agreed to work toward developing public documentation of what will be "in" DSpace 7 towards the end of 2017.
Determine best time for future meetings
The group agreed to change the bi-weekly DSpace 7 Outreach meeeting time to 11:00 ET; next meeting Oct. 2
There are some conflicting examples in UI examples of inspirational design and functionality
- Suggestion that generic XML JSPUI UI examles should be included in UI examples of inspirational design and functionality
- Bram kindly volunteered to sort and reorganize to make this a more useful refenence document (completed) for developers
Review current DSpace 7 UI Mockups and provide feedback for developers.
Andrea led a discussion of the submission Wizard UI mock-up: Submission/Workflow functionalities
Feedback from the discussion is included at the bottom of the page: Submission wizard
Everyone in general likes a gmail lik approach to auto capture/save of iterative submission changes/edits.
|Collaborate with the tech team to develop documentation of what will be "in" DSpace 7 for distribution–late 2017 time frame|