Discussion (combined Angular UI & REST meeting)
- Giuseppe Digilio (4Science)
- Mark H. Wood
- William Stanley Welling
- General updates (from Tim)
- No updates to pass along from Outreach team Mtg (meeting was canceled this week)
- DSpace Dev Mtg: Folks have general approval of moving forward with test coverage reports on
masteras well as looking towards formalizing our Java code style: Code Style Guide
- Angular UI Team updates (from Art)
- More feedback welcome on Courtney's latest PR. Lotte gave some initial feedback
- Art's work on harcoded browse endpoints has turned into a larger performance refactor (see latest comments). Needs review!
- Tim & William both said they'd try to give this a review.
- Giuseppe's work on Forms:
- Could use more eyes here before this work moves along much further. Need to en
- Next steps:
- Create a PR for easier reviews
- Everyone look at PR this week please
- We will add this to next week's agenda to discuss and help move forward.
- REST API Updates (from Andrea)
- PRs needing review
- New tickets (based off PR 1852)
- Next Meeting is Thurs, Nov 2 at 15UTC via Google Hangouts
- NOTE: When daylight savings ends in your region, this meeting will be one hour earlier for you.