Discussion (combined Angular UI & REST meeting)
- General updates (from Tim)
- Outreach team meeting. Working on a detailed list of DSpace 6 features, which we can use to as a checklist / promotion for DSpace 7. 2017-12-06, DSpace 7 Outreach Agenda/notes
- Entities Group meeting. Overview of DSpace-CRIS UI from Andrea. Worth watching the video, if you haven't yet seen how the DSpace-CRIS UI allows you to customize the data model, etc. 2017-12-05 DSpace Entities WG Meeting Notes
- Angular UI Team updates (from Art)
- Merged several PRs:
- Needs review / testing
- Jonas' Grid View: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/202 (Tim to test)
- Lotte assigned to another project. Trying to get back to Angular work next week
Art working on POST requests, caching issues.
Turn off caching for POST requests (only cache GET requests)
- Track each request in store to tell if it's in progress (Redux issues with POST). Likely will use a UUID or similar?
- Merged several PRs:
- OR2018 Proposals in draft form:
- Tim will comment on workshop proposals / work on them
- Proposed Code Style in progress: Code Style Guide#ProposedDSpaceJavaStyleGuide(work-in-progress-notyetapproved)
- Also now in this PR: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1895
- REST API Updates (sent from Andrea via Slack, as he was unable to attend this meeting)
PRs to quickly test on my TO-DO list before to merge (I will do this during the weekend if no one else want to make a quick dry run and hit the merge button)
- PR that needs test (I will do before next meeting)
- DS-3489: Read-only search rest endpoint https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1881
- PR that needs broad discussion
- [Ticket DS-3730] make item and bitstream endpoints resourcepolicy aware https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1879 (Tim will comment on)
- Contract PR close to be merged (few comments from Tom that has been answered this morning)
- DS-3759 the patch method for the workspaceitem https://github.com/DSpace/Rest7Contract/pull/16
- Implementation pull request (still in progress) but that we would have reviewed ongoing / early
- DS-3759 Implement the patch method for the workspaceitems endpoint https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1889
- Schedule for rest of year.
- Tim is on vacation/holiday from Dec 18 - Jan 2.
- Open Repositories 2018
- Proposal deadline is JAN 5!!
- Next Meeting will be Thurs, Dec 14 at 15:00UTC via Google Hangouts