This Confluence wiki site, maintained by DuraSpace prior to the recent merger with LYRASIS, will transition from the duraspace.org domain to the lyrasis.org domain on Saturday, Nov 16 beginning at approximately 7pm ET. A period of downtime of 2-3 hours is expected. After the transition, this wiki will be available at https://wiki.lyrasis.org/. All links to duraspace.org wiki pages will be redirected to the correct lyrasis.org URL. If you have questions prior to or following the transition please contact: wikihelp@lyrasis.org.

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Discussion (combined Angular UI & REST meeting)

Attendees

Location: DSpace Meeting Room

Notes

  • DSpace 7 Planning discussion
  • Angular UI Team updates (via Art)
    • Angular 5 upgrade: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/214  Reviewed & approved by William Welling.

      • ACTION (Tim and Patrick): Test code so we can get this merged

    • Angular 5's Transfer State API: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/220  Also reviewed/approved by William
      • ACTION (Anyone): Quick code review and then merge
    • Art also updated the Angular 5 Rxjs ticket with more examples: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/issues/201
    • Giuseppe described the issues he was seeing in two tickets (See also last week's meeting notes).  Art is looking at both
    • Art will be working on hooking the Search UI up to the Search REST Endpoint
        • Andrea is waiting on this work, as it will be useful for the UI of the MyDSpace page (which will be search oriented)
        • Andrea also looking for feedback on the Search REST contract. Are there any updates needed?
        • Art notes he feels he'll have an early PR in next few weeks. Not sure if ready by next week though
        • ACTION (Tim): Tim to add this to next week's agenda as a reminder to touch back in.
        • ACTION (Art): Art will work on this in coming weeks and report back if he discovers changes in contract are necessary.
    • Lotte is still working on search page truncation. Currently writing tests to ensure coverage doesn't drop.  PR should be coming soon.
    • Giuseppe is working on UI level authentication by password.  Just beginning