- Claudio Cortese (4Science)
- Fernando Ribeiro
- José Carvalho
- Lieven Droogmans
- Mark H. Wood
- Paulo Lopes
- Paulo Graça
- Tim Donohue
- Review and discuss entities in DSpace technical analysis
- The following document was used as a base point for the discussion: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bb83KKLi9Q29OXF59WV5KYepcPPZWtSzpQftTDAjFnk
- and also the following Google Slides Presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WkEY_DGhrZX8rUlYFSL_vYhg_5rzjFMO41VIMaGr8Bs
- Meeting recorded session:
some meeting notes:
- We think we need to reach a decision of what path to follow.
- José think DSpace need a core solution, and not having people to have the need to make some tweaks. He gave the example of Drupal as a modular solution where the core provides the basic features and developers don't have the need to changed it
- Tim: do we want to have some of default and admin configurations of DSpace-CRIS in DSpace? If so, there's an opportunity to pull some of that in earlier if we go with a route based on DSpace-CRIS.
- Lieven: Admin interface it's a must have feature and needs to follow a separate and parallel path than Entities and we need to focus on entities and how they are stored.