Date & Location
at 15:00 UTC (11:00am EDT)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://duraspace.zoom.us/j/9963190968
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,9963190968# or +16699006833,,9963190968#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 996 319 0968
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/h6HCh
Additional connection information (including phone access) detailed at DSpace Meeting Room
List below is currently based on who filled out the Doodle Poll. Actual attendee list will be updated after meeting.
- Tim Donohue - DuraSpace
- Michele Mennielli - DuraSpace
- Pascal-Nicolas Becker - The Library Code
- Alexander Sulfrian - Freie Universität Berlin
- Lieven Droogmans - Atmire
- Andrea Bollini (4Science)
- Paulo Lopes - FCT|FCCN
- Mark H. Wood - IUPUI
- Susanna Mornati (4Science)
- Stephen Hearn - U of Minnesota
- Paulo Graça- FCT|FCCN
|1||5 mins||(New) Introductions?|
Anyone new joining us today? (Reminder, join us also on Slack, specifically the #entities-wg channel)
Discuss Data Model of the early prototype of Configurable Entities
Concentrate discussion on the first two sections ("Configuration of the entity types and their relations" and "Java API") of the prototype documentation at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wEmHirFzrY3qgGtRr2YBQwGOvH1IuTVGmxDIdnqvwxM/edit
Discussion may also touch on other sections where they relate to data model.
(Prior to meeting, please add any comments/questions/concerns into the Google Document itself. These comments will drive this discussion.)
Some larger questions (as of Sept 11):
|3||10mins||Wrap-up, next steps & next meeting|
Discuss next meeting & agenda
All meetings will be recorded. Recordings and brief/summary notes will appear here after the meeting
- Tim Donohue has begun drafting a publicly editable "Comparing DSpace Entities Implementation Proposals" document which details many of the points discussed in this meeting.
- Others are encouraged to read and contribute to this comparison.
Any assigned actions will appear here, along with details of who they are assigned to.