Sprint 2: July 9-20, 2018
July turned out to be a difficult time to find Sprint Participants (most individuals we've reached out to are on holiday or busy with local projects). So, the DSpace 7 Working Group decided to use this Sprint #2 as concentrated effort towards closing out existing Pull Requests, and also working to finalize/complete in-progress "feature sets" from our Development Planning spreadsheet.
- Sprint Meetings (Please do your best to attend all three meetings. If you cannot attend a meeting, please touch base with Tim Donohue for any updates, etc.)
- Sprint 2 Kick Off Meeting (one hour): Monday, July 9 at 14:00UTC (10:00am EDT) in DSpace Meeting Room
- Mid-Sprint Meeting (one hour): Thursday, July 12 at 14:00UTC (10:00am EDT) in DSpace Meeting Room
- Sprint Wrap-Up (Closing) Meeting (one hour): Thursday, July 19 at 14:00UTC (10:00am EDT) in DSpace Meeting Room
- This meeting will concentrate on brief wrapup & upcoming Development Planning using our Development Planning spreadsheet
- Daily Standups are on #dev-sprint channel in Slack. Just provide your daily updates via text chat, prior to 15:00UTC each day.
- More information on Sprint Schedule / Meetings can be found at Sprint Schedule
- Finalize / Approve / Merge open Angular UI PRs;
- Finalize / Approve / Merge open REST API PRs:
- Work to complete/merge Submission feature set
- Work to complete/merge Workflow feature set
- Work to complete/merge Authentication feature set
Angular UI tickets
All Angular UI tickets are managed in GitHub Issues (under the DSpace/dspace-angular project). You will need developer access to claim individual GitHub tickets (contact Tim Donohue or Art Lowel (Atmire))
There are two ways to view the available tickets – either in GitHub directly, or via our dspace-angular Waffle Board. Both views point at the same tickets, so changes in one are reflected elsewhere.
- Waffle board (Any ticket in the "Ready" column can be claimed)
REST API tickets
All REST API tickets are managed in DuraSpace JIRA (as the REST API is being developed on the current "master" branch of the DSpace codebase). You will need developer access to claim individual JIRA tickets (contact Tim Donohue)
JIRA tickets (All "REST API v7" tickets)