Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, January 16, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Starting Jan 16 (today), every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. Any 3.0 or 3.1 updates we need to touch on?
  2. Rebasing GitHub Pull Requests.  Are there strategies people are using for this?  Our rebase docs are lacking in Development with Git & it seems like some of us know what to do and some of us do not.
  3. João's DAO Implementation for DSpace (See DS-1438 and Pull #161).  Any initial thoughts, comments, suggestions?  Anyone want to chip in?
  4. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels