Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, July 3, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.
  • REMINDER: Signup if you plan to attend the OR13 DSpace Developer Mtg  (on Monday, July 8 before OR13)

Discussion Topics

  1. Pull Request Reviews (first 10 minutes or so) - Starting with #192
  2. OR13 DSpace Developer Mtg next Monday (July 8).  Location & details on wiki page.
    1. No IRC meeting next week cause of OR13
    2. Any last comments on the OR13 Dev Mtg agenda?
  3. DSpace 4.0 planning
    1. 4.0 Release Team so far:  Mark Wood (team lead), Hardy Pottinger, Andrea Bollini.  If anyone else is interested in chipping in, get in touch!
    2. Need to start thinking about our possible release timeline, and whether there's anything we want to change from the 3.0 release timeline.
      1. 3.0 Deadlines were:
        1. Aug 24, 2012 - Code Submission Deadline
        2. Sept 14, 2012 - Feature Freeze
        3. Oct 8, 2012 - RC1 released  (Initial Testathon began Oct 10)
    3. More discussion at OR13 Developers Meeting.
  4. Other topics for discussion?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels