Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, April 16, 2014

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

(NOTE: Tim is unable to attend. Mark Wood will facilitate the meeting)

  1. Status check on 4.2 and 3.3
    1. 3.3 tentative for April 25
    2. 4.2 - will do a review of open tickets marked for "4.2".  Hopefully release in early-to-mid May?
  2. Maven Enforcer plugin discussion
    1. see  DS-1971 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    2. Also this dspace-devel thread
  3. Other topics to bring up for discussion?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?
    • Larger DSpace projects which seem to have a lot of recent support:
      • Moving towards a Common "Business Logic" / Business Services API. (I.e. avoiding duplication of business logic in all UIs)
      • Metadata For All (i.e. metadata on all objects), SubTopic: Getting us up-to-date how we use Dublin Core / DCMI. (Support from DCAT)
      • AuthN & AuthZ issues, including: DS-1566 and developer meeting on May 2, 2012
    • Other DSpace projects receiving mention recently

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels