Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 14, 2014

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Every Weds at 19:00UTC in #dspace IRC we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets. This regular meeting will continue until we've been able to catch up on our backlog.

Discussion Topics

  1. Announcements / Notes:
    1. NEXT WEEK we will begin an "alternating IRC meeting schedule". We will alternate our meeting time between 15:00UTC and 20:00UTC, every other week, in order to attempt to better accommodate most of our contributors/committers.  Official announcement will be sent to dspace-devel.
    2. Open Repositories 2014 face-to-face Committers/Developers Meeting. 
      1. Please sign up on the agenda page if you plan to attend: DevMtg 2014-06-09 - OR14 Meeting
    3. Still in search of a few more DSpace 5.0 Release Team members!
  2. DSpace Steering Group Meeting Overview (last week)
    1. Beginnings of a Project Governance model for DSpace (WARNING: It's an extremely rough draft, which we are working on cleaning up & presenting for community-wide feedback at OR14.)
  3. Status check on 4.2 and 3.3
  4. Other topics to bring up for discussion? 5.0 updates / feature plans?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels