Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Sept 16, 2015

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. Latest status on "Service API" refactor
    1. Finishing up JSPUI and REST refactors
    2. We need to get this work merged soon so that 6.0 can move forward on schedule.
  2. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Schedule is in doubt until we can finalize Service API work.
    2. Release Team members still needed!
    3. Other updates / discussion topics?
  3. RoadMap work updates
    1. DSpace UI Prototype Challenge has been announced!  Prototypes/proof-of-concepts due by Nov 6.
  4. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)