Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Nov 25, 2015

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 Status & reviewing PRs
    1. Quite a bit of stuff listed as "Code Review Needed" on our 6.0 Wishlist.  We need some volunteers to help get individual PRs reviewed/tested.
    2. PRs scheduled for 6.0: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
    3. Release Team members still welcome/needed!
  2. Other topics?
    1. DS-2769 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)