Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, April 6, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 16:00 UTC in #dspace IRC, i.e. one hour AFTER the meeting. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.
    •  NOTE: Tim has a meeting conflict during this hour.
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Ongoing Reminders

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Schedule for 6.0 & announcing a Testathon soon?
      1. Current status:
        1. One outstanding feature PR: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1162
        2. Only two outstanding "Blocker" bugs: https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Received%2C%20%22More%20Details%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Volunteer%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%2C%20Accepted)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker
          1. One of which is delayed until RC2.
        3. Six (6) outstanding "Improvement" PRs: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0+label%3Aimprovement
        4. Six (6) outstanding "code task" PRs: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0+label%3A%22code+task%22
    2. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)