Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 29, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

NOTE: Because Tim has a conflict with the 15:00 UTC timeslot, this week's developers meeting will be held at 20:00 UTC. Apologies for the late notice of this meeting reschedule.

Agenda

Ongoing Reminders

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Path to 6.0: Need to move rapidly towards an RC3 / Final.
      1. Outstanding high priority issues: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22high+priority%22
      2. Other known issues which attendees wish to prioritize in today's meeting (please list them here!):
        1. https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1370 and https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1350  (Fixes to broken PubMed integration in 6.0 RC1 / RC2)
    2. Remaining unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20testathon
    3. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)