Today's Meeting Times
- New UI Initiatiave (previously called DSpace UI Prototype Challenge).
- Next phase won't begin until after 6.0 is released
- Team who built the proof-of-concept UI have begun a (rough) list of brainstorming/planning tickets for the next phase
- A User Interface / User Experience Interest Group is in the process of being established (via DCAT). Once established, a call for more members will be made on all lists
- Possible Interest Group(s) for REST API and one for Angular 2 UI design forthcoming.
- DSpace 6.0 Status. List is getting shorter, but we could really use more help closing out these final tickets!! Volunteers welcome!
- July was a really slow month for us (lots of well-deserved vacations). We need to re-create momentum around 6.0!
- "Must Have" tickets that need resolution before 6.0 Final (These are all unresolved tickets flagged "Fix for 6.0" with a priority of "Major" or above.)
T Key Summary Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution Created Updated Due
- Other "quick win" PRs, which are "nice to haves": https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22quick+win%22+milestone%3A6.0
- Other 6.0 "known issues" (Any tickets in these lists that are not listed above may be rescheduled for 6.1 or later, if no volunteers are found)
- Other unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20testathon
- All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
IRC Transcript is available at - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2016-08-03
(Action items go here, if any)