Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, October 5, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC, i.e. one hour BEFORE the meeting. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.
    • Tim has a meeting conflict with part of this hour, and may be 1/2 hour late to Backlog Mtg. Please feel free to start without me
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 Status. Nearing in on 6.0 Final.  Just a handful of tickets left
    1. "Must Have" tickets that need resolution before 6.0 Final (These are all unresolved tickets flagged "Fix for 6.0" with a priority of "Major" or above.)

      Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
      Loading...
      Refresh

    2. Other "quick win" PRs, which are "nice to haves": https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22quick+win%22+milestone%3A6.0
  2. Other 6.0 "known issues" (Any tickets in these lists that are not listed above may be rescheduled for 6.1 or later, if no volunteers are found)
    1. Other unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20testathon
    2. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
  3. Status check on 5.6 Release as well.

Ongoing Reminders

  • New UI Initiatiave (previously called DSpace UI Prototype Challenge).
    • Next phase won't begin until after 6.0 is released
    • Team who built the proof-of-concept UI have begun a (rough) list of brainstorming/planning tickets for the next phase
    • A User Interface / User Experience Interest Group is in the process of being established (via DCAT). Once established, a call for more members will be made on all lists
    • Possible Interest Group(s) for REST API and one for Angular 2 UI design forthcoming.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)