Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, October 26, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 is released! Yay us!
    1. Any feedback from anyone to share yet?
    2. Updating "master" to 7.0-SNAPSHOT -> Needs volunteer
    3. Updating demo.dspace.org with 6.0 final -> Needs Volunteer
    4. Updating open GitHub PRs flagged as "6.0" to be "6.1": https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
  2. DSpace 6.1 can come whenever we determine there's enough bug fixes to warrant it
    1. Don't forget about existing "quick win" PRs: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen%20is%3Apr%20label%3A%22quick%20win%22
  3. DSpace 7.0
    1. New UI team just getting re-organized (first meeting yesterday).  A formal call for additional contributors will be forthcoming on mailing lists (hopefully within next few weeks to a month)

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)