Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, November 02, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • DSpace Developers Meeting / Backlog Hour: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. XOAI Release: https://github.com/DSpace/xoai
  2. DSpace 7.0 updates
    1. Angular2 UI team just getting re-organized (next meeting TBA).
    2. A formal call for additional contributors will be forthcoming on mailing lists (hopefully within next few weeks to a month)
  3. Reviewing JIRA Tickets or PRs
    1. Please feel free to bring any that need eyes / immediate discussion
    2. JIRA Backlog of "Received" ticket
    3. All open PRs

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)