This Confluence wiki site, maintained by DuraSpace prior to the recent merger with LYRASIS, will transition from the duraspace.org domain to the lyrasis.org domain on Saturday, Nov 16 beginning at approximately 7pm ET. A period of downtime of 2-3 hours is expected. After the transition, this wiki will be available at https://wiki.lyrasis.org/. All links to duraspace.org wiki pages will be redirected to the correct lyrasis.org URL. If you have questions prior to or following the transition please contact: wikihelp@lyrasis.org.

Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, November 30, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • DSpace Developers Meeting / Backlog Hour: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. Open Repository 2017 proposal deadline is TODAY http://or2017.net/2016/09/21/or-2017-call-for-proposals-submissions-due-november-30-2016/
  2. DSpace 6.0 updates / recent issues  (Please add any you want discussed)
    1. DS-3406 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    2. DS-3367 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    3. DS-3381 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    4. DS-3389 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    5. Any other news / updates to share?
  3. DSpace 7.0 updates
    1. DSpace 7 Working Group - Watch this page for initial ongoing updates on meetings, etc.
    2. NEXT MEETING: Tomorrow (Dec 1) at 15:00 UTC (Angular2 Mtg) and 16:00 UTC (REST Mtg)
  4. Reviewing JIRA Tickets or PRs
    1. Please feel free to bring any that need eyes / immediate discussion
    2. JIRA Backlog of "Received" ticket
    3. All open PRs

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)