Time: Mar 27, 2018 at 15:00 - 16:30 UTC (11AM ET - 12:30PM ET)
Location: DSpace Meeting Room
Note: this meeting will be recorded
Developing DSpace with Janitor - Patrick Trottier
Janitor aims to enable developers to work on open source projects with ease and speed.
You can follow progress here: https://github.com/JanitorTechnology/dockerfiles/pull/155
- Initially for simplicity, Jan Keromnes (the founder of Janitor) and I have decided to host the Dockerfile for the project on Janitor's GitHub page.
- In the near future, Janitor aims to support Windows (using Azure) and macOS environment to unify the experience for testing and developing.
As the project is heading towards Beta and requires an invite to join, please send me a private message with your email in Slack and I can expedite the process.
- Why Janitor? (with Demo)
- How does Janitor work?
DSpace Development on Codenvy - Terry Brady
- The Codenvy service provides a cloud-based development and runtime environment. Environments are built from Docker images.
- There are may promising features to this approach and some limitations.
- This presentation will describe my experimentation to date. See https://gitpitch.com/DSpace-Labs/DSpace-codenvy/present1?grs=github