DSpace User Groups are community-led groups organized based on countries, regions or languages. Those groups help the participants share information about their activities, projects, events and ideas. The global DSpace Community counts thousands of users from institutions all around the world, a vibrant, open and engaged community of developers, repository managers and decision makers.
DuraSpace aims at supporting the creation and coordination of User Groups in order to facilitate the communication across those groups and the promotion of their activities. Those groups are also important for the DSpace Governance to better understand the needs and requirements of the Community and take those into consideration for leading and steering the project.
This page and its sub-pages are the platform to coordinate the collaboration among such institutions in order to facilitate discussions on Country specific themes.
List of existing Dspace User Groups:
- German DSpace User Group
- Grupo Argentino de Usuarios de DSpace (Argentinian DSpace User Group)
- Grupo Brasileiro de Usuários DSpace (Brazilian DSpace User Group)
- Grupo Mexicano de Usuarios de DSpace (Mexican DSpace User Group)
- Grupo Peruano de Usuarios de DSpace (Peruvian DSpace User Group)
- North American User Group