- Time: 11:00am Eastern Time (find your time here)
- Join Zoom meeting: https://duraspace.zoom.us/j/814345256
- Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16468769923,,814345256# or +16699006833,,814345256#
- Or Telephone: US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 (Meeting ID: 814 345 256)
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/YQRCN
- - Indicates who will be taking minutes
(If you have an agenda suggestion/addition, please leave a comment!)
Review of 5.1: Danny got the release out, chance to share notes and questions. First release with this contributors group! Upgrades done on TDL side.
Priority list for next release:
- Priority Issues list
- Removal of DPN references
- Anything that has come up in the last month or two?
- COPPUL group in Canada would like to know about update to the AWS client builder. No ticket yet, but should be a priority to update.
- Roadblock on #1207, Danny put a lot of work into it but not sure how to move forward. Moderate severity, hard to prioritize. Danny: we should do it when we have to, since we don't use spring data REST.
- SyncTool: gathering uses cases from different types of use: command line, single pass, continuous pass, etc. Within this group could start a list of the use cases we are aware of, some user stories, and go out to users to validate the user stories. Will keep on the list.
- Will leave the list as-is unless we find and create new ones and add to the list as they come up.
Next sprint and timing?
- Danny: same time as last year unless things don't need to be addressed immediately
- Could do bug fixes, address more urgent problems
- Multipart transfer would be a high value feature but a lot of work involved, to make feature possible and to re-ingest the existing chunked files
- Three in-progress tickets that involve Andrea\
- 6-8 weeks in Feb/Mar where Nick could do some development work, based on our priority. Nick will let the group know about availability.
- Determine tickets that are small enough to accomplish is a short period of time: 1192
- Bill Branan will check with Andrea about in-progress tickets