This meeting is a hybrid teleconference and IRC chat. Anyone is welcome to join...here's the info:
- Holiday release goals and status
- identify not yet finished key capabilities
- identify untested features
- identify undocumented features
- A few new namespaces have been proposed (http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/config# and http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/indexing#). Are these useful and meaningful, or should the predicates be included in one of the existing namespaces such as http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository# ?
- Finished testing large file ingest, comparing federation to REST API.
- Updating REST API and Triplestore documentation.
- Work on the "feature tour" documentation.
- Work on some feature documentation and organization.
- external indexing - code, review, documentation
- Will be reviewing, squashing/merging/committing tickets
- Finished document: How to Configure Servlet Container for Authentication
- Finished performance test: AuthZ/No AuthZ
- This weekend, next week: continue content-model-to-node-type documentation
- This weekend: submit benchtool PR with authentication fixes (completed, need to test with Fedora 3)
- moved and updated glossary
- updated RESTful API to include roles endpoint
- preparing PRs for authz
- upcoming: more documentation, review of authz docs
- upcoming: some remaining PR edits
- upcoming: make jetty.users.file a maven system property (as per Scott's tests)
two WAR files will be created, one with an admin user and one without
- testing and documentation will contunue