Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

General

Agenda

  1. Sprint b6 planning
    1. Customizable Search Index
    2. Performance / Clustering
    3. AuthN/Z 

Minutes

  1. Project and process introduction
    1. Be on IRC!
    2. Pivotal tracker
      1. Tickets, points, phases, etc
      2. Estimate, Start, Finish (add comment or PR link), Deliver, Accept
      3. If you create "tasks" within ticket, spin off into separate tickets
    3. Git flow
      1. Working branches, submit pull requests
      2. No whitespace/formatting updates with functional PRs
    4. Unit and integration testing
      1. Ensure minimum of 75% unit test coverage
      2. Sonar
  2. Ticket walk-through and assignments
    1. Greg and Scott
      • Clean-up "AuthN/Z"

      1. AuthN/Z
        • read/write/admin
        • role-to-user mapping in LDAP?
      2. New tickets
        • basic java pep authz
        • reader/writer/admin
        • integration tests
        • documentation
        • roles stored in node (object or datastream)
        • admin api for writing role properties
        • acceptance testing
      3. Comments
        • + Thanksgiving sprint: user documentation
        • + find acceptance tester
    2. Osman
      1. Atom bug
      2. Cluster
        • Replicate Frank's numbers
      3. Performance w/JMeter
    3. Frank
      • Comment on postponed tickets?

      1. Cluster performance
      2. Comments
        • jgroups options
        • currently using trial and error approach
        • need baseline from Osman's cluster
          • single node
        • + Frank: Matthias Hahn to write response report
        • Osman to investigate write-behind configuration
    4. Ye
      1. Search??
    5. Adam
      1. RDF refactoring
        • + Review Adam's code
        • Iterator of RDF from API to core
        • LDP defines clean paging at HTTP-level
        • Mike to update connector
      2. Greg, will be getting iterator of triples
    6. Eric
      • Clean-up "Ingest large files..."

      1. Largefile federation
        • Or externally managed?
      2. Performance
      3. Comments
        • ModeShape may need to revert update
        • Push update to mode around sha-1 property
        • Fix modeshape connector
        • done: when performance is "fast"
        • upgrade to lastest modeshape (3.5-final)
        • Fix fixity bug

Actions

  1. All to flush out details of respective tickets
  • No labels