- Time: 2:30pm Eastern Time US
- Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7035
- Participant Code: 479307#
- International numbers: Conference Call Information
- Web Access: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php
- Open PRs ...ready to go?
- Spec published: http://fedora.info/spec
- Option for implementation of test suite - contractors
- Issue with using Java?
- Time to begin monthly report-backs to Fedora Leaders
- Follow-up on: https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/111
- Branding as Core Specification https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/122
Esmé's excellent line-length PR
Adam's PR needs to be (probably) redone
Backreferences to previous releases of spec
There is a small change in the hosting of the document because of some ReSpec js file changes (now using a local copy)
Can we assume that python is a desirable platform for the TCK?
After the PWD is release, we are responsible for monthly reports to FLG about feedback/evaluation process/roadblocks before CR nomination
Do editors want to attend FLG calls for the reports? The reports should probably be made available to public.
Deletion: #111 was addressed via https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/pull/126 but Danny refused to close the ticket.
Previous Action Items
- Danny: will move 111 forward, and create a separate ticket for async failures