Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time/Place

Attendees

(plus) (facilitator)
(star) (notetaker)

Agenda

  1. "Prohibit PATCH on LDPCv" - discussed
    1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/pull/244
    2. Establish consensus on approach... currently a diversity of opinions
  2. Propose the addition of new terms to the LDP namespace - discussed

    1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/245
  3. Clarify reliable method to write into LDPCv - discussed

    1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/250
    2. We seem to be contradicting ourselves
  4. Include `Vary` header in LDPRv `OPTIONS` response

    1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/246
  5. PRs

    1. Adding section clarifying acl:Append - pending review from Benjamin Armintor and Daniel Lamb - discussed
    2. Add section on ACL linking on resource creation - pending review from Benjamin Armintor
      1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/pull/214
      2. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/176
    3. Added text for HEAD and GET requests to LDPCv objects - related to #244
    4. Torching Depth header in lieu of advertising recursive DELETEs

      1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/pull/241
      2. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/234
    5. Require support for external content with access-type=url - pending review from Daniel Lamb and Benjamin Armintor
      1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/pull/242
      2. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/237
  6. Issues
    1. Use Location header for ingest-by-reference
      1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/236
      2. Looks good, needs a PR
    2. What are the semantics of version restoration?
      1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/238
      2. Consensus: drop version restoration and use ingest-by-reference instead
    3. Modeshape Impl: Interaction models effectively can't be changed
      1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/issues/229
      2. Nothing to be done for the ModeShape impl... others will be different

Notes

"Prohibit PATCH on LDPCv"

  • "an implementation MUST NOT allow PATCH to modify a LDPCv's containment triples"
    • This is covered for PUT in the LDP spec

      5.2.4.1 LDP servers should not allow HTTP PUT to update a LDPC’s containment triples; if the server receives such a request, it should respond with a 409 (Conflict) status code.

    • ACTION (Andrew Woods): Update PR-244 to move SHOULD text up to LDPC, roll back other updates, and remove #ldpcvpatch section

      An implementation MAY <code>Allow: PATCH</code>, but if so, 
      it SHOULD NOT permit clients to modify containment triples.

"Propose the addition of new terms to the LDP namespace"

  1. do we want to split URI-R and URI-G in the spec?
    • likely not, memento spec allows it
  • ACTION (Andrew Woods): To forward the possibility of collaboration in issue-245
    • we are open to moving towards the LDP spec

"Clarify reliable method to write into LDPCv"

  • ACTION (Daniel Lamb): To create PR: non-norm: LDPCv is both a timemap and a container, but does not allow POST

"Adding section clarifying acl:Append"

Esme to take next week's agenda

Action Items

  • ACTION (Andrew Woods): Update PR-244 to move SHOULD text up to LDPC, roll back other updates, and remove #ldpcvpatch section
  • ACTION (Andrew Woods): look up memento mailing list discussion on possible ontology
  • ACTION (Andrew Woods): To forward the possibility of collaboration in PR-245
    • we are open to moving towards the LDP spec
  • ACTION (Daniel Lamb): To create PR: non-norm: LDPCv is both a timemap and a container, but does not allow POST
  • ACTION (Daniel Lamb): To approve/merge PR-206
  • ACTION (Esmé Cowles): To create/facilitate next week's agenda
  • No labels