Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time/Place

Attendees

(plus) (facilitator)
(star) (notetaker)

Agenda

  1. Action: Create wiki page for implementations (including results of running against the TCK)

  2. Editors / Implementers conversation series
  3. Pull requests

    1. pr-324 - fixes html5validator
    2. pr-318 - Say LDP-RS must be created with LDP-NR on PUT (awaiting input from Benjamin Armintor)
    3. pr-285 - define fcrepo:PreferCompactLists IRI for Prefer header values ("more time needed"... until what?)
  4. Plan for addressing open Recommendation issues

    1. issue-317 - Clarify LDPNR creation via PUT (PR-318, needs review from Benjamin Armintor) ...should be good to go

    2. issue-314 - Add Ben Pennel to Contributors editorial - PR-322
    3. issue-313 - Editorial: reorder sub-sections in section 5. Resource Authorization - needs a PR but need to merge PR-320 and PR-321 first
    4. issue-312 - Clarify many links rather than many link headers - PR-321
    5. issue-311 - Clarify Location support on LDPCv POST - needs a PR
    6. issue-310 - 4.3.3 Not describing Accept-Post - needs a PR
    7. issue-309 - Clarify HTTP PUT requirements around types, subtypes, and interaction models - needs a PR
    8. issue-308 - Clarify expectations around external body content and Accept-Post response header - needs a PR
    9. issue-280 - Numbering scheme? - should be released as 1.0.0
    10. issue-172 - Clarify algorithm for finding authorizations - PR-320

  5. Open No Milestone issues

Notes

  1. Wiki page for implementations
    1. https://github.com/fcrepo/fcrepo-specification/wiki/Implementations
    2. We should have TCK in a good state before we host test results, but that would be a good improvement
    3. All: will try running the TCK against Fedora master and provide feedback
      1. It would be great if Benjamin Armintor and Simeon Warner would run the TCK against Cavendish/Trilpy
      2. It would be good if we can all do this by next week's meeting
  2. Editors/implementers conversation series
    1. Sounds like a good idea
    2. Andrew will schedule this
  3. Pull requests
    1. #324 ignoring html5 editor issue that cropped up in new release
      1. May need to rebase other PRs
  4. Recommendation Issues
    1. Waiting on Benjamin Armintor: #318, #322
    2. #321 - moving towards one big Link header, but the spec seems to favor that
    3. #320 - Daniel Lamb will request changes on that related to accessToGroup

Action Items

  • ACTION (Daniel Lamb): To create PR: non-norm: LDPCv is both a timemap and a container, but does not allow POST
  • No labels