Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Time/Place

Attendees

(plus) (facilitator)
(star) (notetaker)

Agenda

  1. Debrief of Editors / Implementers meeting (was Thursday, Feb 22nd)

  2. From Fedora Tech: External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
    1. We need to address the needs raised,...
    2. Ensure that user needs are reflected,...
    3. Respond to the list/community regarding the specification proposal
  3. Pull requests:

    1. pr-331 - Clarify LDPCv OPTIONS, reference in LDPCv GET (needs review of Benjamin Armintor)
    2. pr-326 - Loosening requirements on rel=type link headers for PUT when type is (needs review of Benjamin Armintor)
    3. pr-333 - Improve wording re membership predicate (needs review of Benjamin Armintor and Daniel Lamb)
    4. pr-334 - Add version number to specification title (let it sit until 1.0 release date)
    5. pr-336 - Allow LDPCv to disallow PUT/PATCH (needs review of Benjamin Armintor and Daniel Lamb)
  4. Plan for addressing open Recommendation issues

    1. All assigned
    2. #310 - Accept-Post reference incorrect
    3. #308 - Requiring Accept-Post on OPTIONS, recommending for GET/HEAD - resolved-needs-PR
  5. New issues:
    1. issue-332 - Section 3.1.1 Must vs SHOULD

Notes

  1. Debrief of Editors / Implementers meeting (was Thursday, Feb 22nd)

    1. Included Andrew WoodsDaniel LambBenjamin Armintor, not Esmé Cowles or Simeon Warner
    2. Will `trilpy` meet the spec by end April? - Simeon Warner would like to, but perhaps best estimate is 50/50 by end April. Some discussion of whether other effort might be brought to bear to get `trilpy` up to speed as a second implementation
    3. Hope/plan is the Modeshape Fedora will meet the spec by end April? Have 2 sprints planned with a number of contributors, hope to meet this timeline
  2. From Fedora Tech: External Content: Redirect or Proxy?
    1. We need to address the needs raised,... ensure that user needs are reflected,... respond to the list/community regarding the specification proposal
    2. ACTION Andrew Woods will pull together background to enable a useful conversation with shared basis
  3. Pull requests:

    1. pr-331 - Clarify LDPCv OPTIONS, reference in LDPCv GET (needs review of Benjamin Armintor)
    2. pr-326 - Loosening requirements on rel=type link headers for PUT when type is (needs review of Benjamin Armintor)
    3. pr-333 - Improve wording re membership predicate (needs review of Benjamin Armintor and Daniel Lamb)
    4. pr-334 - Add version number to specification title (let it sit until 1.0 release date)
    5. pr-336 - Allow LDPCv to disallow PUT/PATCH (needs review of Benjamin Armintor and Daniel Lamb)
  4. Plan for addressing open Recommendation issues

    1. All assigned
    2. #310 - Accept-Post reference incorrect – NOW CLOSED BY #331
    3. #308 - Requiring Accept-Post on OPTIONS, recommending for GET/HEAD -  ACTION Andrew Woods to make PR
  5. New issues:
    1. issue-332 - Section 3.1.1 Must vs SHOULD – CLOSED BY #333


  • No labels