Welcome to the information page for the LD4 Workshop 2018. (The 2017 Community Input Meeting pages are here.)
|Agenda||Agenda for LD4 Workshop 2018|
- update the library linked data community on the work of LD4P and LD4L-Labs
- gather input to shape future work
- build awareness of current linked data implementations in libraries
- begin establishing a linked data community structure to enable collaboration and cooperation in the areas of standards ownership and development, tool evolution, training, and adoption
Cecil H. Green Library, Bender Room (5th floor)
557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305
Searchable Campus Map
|Transportation and Parking||Stanford’s Plan Your Visit page has maps & directions, parking information, and information on transportation to and from and around campus.|
|Participants||LD4 Workshop 2018 Participants|
|Shared Docs||bit.ly/LD4notes for meeting notes and presentations|
|Wireless||Visitor wireless (network: Stanford Visitor) and Eduroam. Wireless Access for Stanford Visitors|
If you would like to take advantage of Stanford's discounted hotel rates, there are 3 options:
- Creekside Inn, a couple miles south of the university on El Camino Real. To book using our discounted rate, book online at Stanford University Libraries LD4 Workshop - April - May 2018 or call the hotel front desk 650-493-2411, open 24 hours a day, and ask to reserve under "Stanford Libraries LD4 Workshop". Please reserve by April 9.
- Cardinal Hotel in downtown Palo Alto. Book online. Please note that some rooms have a shared bath so if you want a private bath be sure to pick the right type of room.
Stanford Guest House. A limited number of rooms are available at the rate of $160 / night (and there is no tax). The Guest House is not on the main campus, but does offer a shuttle. We will handle payment to the Guest House directly, as part of your stipend. To make a reservation at the Guest House, email Kim Kay, krkay at stanford.edu, rather than reserving online. No rooms remaining.
Stanford's Lodging Guide lists additional hotels in the area.
|Travel Stipend||Travel Reimbursement Procedure|
|Programming and Planning Group|
Cornell Univ.: Steven Folsom, Jason Kovari, Simeon Warner
Library of Congress: Ray Denenberg
Stanford Univ.: Tom Cramer, Michelle Futornick, Josh Greben, Kim Kay, Nancy Lorimer, Philip Schreur