- Attending institution updates
- New feature / visualization examples?
Concerns / Requests
- D2Rmap usage and license
- Community integrity
- Data mapping not showing in vivo.
- Sourceforge alternatives revisited
- Jena difficulties
- Moving forward on the release of Harvester 1.2
- File harvest
- Largely on track for the code freeze, Wednesday next week.
- Waiting on vivo 1.3 for production.
- developing locally on a checkout from trunk.
- Concerns requests
- D2RMAP and other package license adherence
- Review the third party licenses
- Comply with requirements
- Data-type formerly significant to single sign on.
- Sourceforge alternatives
- With eclipse indigo Git is better supported with egit
- U CO will be using a local group git repo.
- Jena issues
- Performance remains a concern
- Another group used Jena switched to Virtuoso and is till not completely happy but wouldn't switch back to Jena.
- there was a suggestion of 4store and the developers there have move on to developing 5store
last meeting | next meeting