Please add additional agenda items or updates
- Johns Hopkins
- North Texas
- Stony Brook
- Weill Cornell
- Ready to implement cron job to run Harvester for daily updates on people profiles. Pubmed update will be implemented soon after.
- Exploring the use of Scopus Author ID as a way to disambiguate researchers. If all the authors of publications had Author IDs in VIVO, this would significantly improve the accuracy of the publication data. Also exploring the creation of Scopus Harvester that can translate Scopus raw data to VIVO data, and can score/match against core:scopusId for authors.
- Update on the 1.4 release – testing in progress, implementing linking to two external vocabulary services
- Ontology Team meetings at Cornell December 6, and 7, with Ying Ding from Indiana and Nicholas Rejack from Florida
- Session on D2R mapping templates on Wednesday, Dec 7 from 9:30 to 11 am
- Chin Hua Kong's meetings at Cornell, also next week, on visualization integration, caching, journal name resolution, and plans for 1.5 and 1.6
Notable Development List Traffic
- Visualizing projects instead of grants
- VIVO 1.3 and lightweight DB
- JAR version mis-match in the Joseki 3.3.3 distribution – see [(thanks, Tammy)
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560