Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern standard time (GMT-5) – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
Please add additional agenda items or updates – we always welcome suggestions
- Johns Hopkins
- North Texas
- Stony Brook
- Weill Cornell – 1) wrapping up Scopus Harvester; 2) subject area instead of keyword for publications; 3) interested in knowing more about UMLS concept search and implementation.
Current development issue discussion
- Stephen: update on trial transition of Harvester source code version control to Github
- Do we know yet what ancillary features Github supports, and how they compare to SourceForge?
- What would be required to migrate the wiki, for example?
Notable Development List Traffic
- DOI vs URI – response from Mummi Thorisson
- release of the eagle-i ontology on BioPortal
- Virtual appliance – should we develop a 1.4 version prior to the Implementation Fest in May?
- Help with example CSV file (csvPerson) apparently getting into an infinite loop
- Behavior of UMLS concept search
- number of results returned
- a new lookup removes a concept from the existing list
Implementation Fest planning
- Google spreadsheet of possible topics by audience
Items for next week
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560