Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern standard time (GMT-5) – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
Please add additional agenda items or updates – we always welcome suggestions
- Weill Cornell – As part of the plan to migrate from Solaris, currently testing ingest of publications using the Harvester on the new Linux environment for VIVO; Setting up Shibboleth for single sign-on; Preparing for the Implementation Fest.
- Stony Brook
- North Texas
- Johns Hopkins
Notable Development List Traffic
- Melbourne IT security review has found additional cross-site scripting vulnerabilities
- VIVO install for ANDS – Mod-jk and Solr
- VIVO deployment in China
- Advice on Pubmed and other publication ingest sought from Belgium
- Status of vitro:modTime
- Triples exist in database, but not in VIVO
- Mysterious Harvester scoring query – Eliza: got some explanation from Chris Haines. It's not that mysterious () after removing the comments.
- Request to disable visualizations
Implementation Fest update
The schedule is online
Items for next week
Due to the Implementation Fest there will be no development call next Thursday, May 17.
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560