Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern daylight time (GMT-5) – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
Please add additional agenda items or updates --
- still to be confirmed: Alex Viggio is arranging with Debbie Brodt-Giles from the National Renewable Energy Lab for a member of her development team on the OpenEI site to join the call to discuss their use of Semantic Mediawiki.
Update on VIVO 1.5 and 1.5.1
notable outstanding issues
- NIHVIVO-3933 slow indexing in 1.5
- NIHVIVO-3954 apply OpenSocial fixes from Eric Meeks
- NIHVIVO-3955 out of memory error and slowness in RDF file retraction
- NIHVIVO-3957 improve efficiency of short views
- NIHVIVO-3957 bug with deletion
- NIHVIVO-3958 query service leniency
Notable Development List Traffic
soliciting pain points to factor into 1.6
- speed of search indexing (if not fully addressed in 1.5.1), including ability to submit a list of URIs to index
On Thursday, September 20, the development call will serve as a definitive discussion on the proposed move of the VIVO, Vitro, and Tools code from SVN on SourceForge to Git on GitHub.
Opinions may be registered in advanced on http://vivo.ideascale.com:
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560