Link to permanent wiki page: https://wiki.duraspace.org/x/oAIdB
Shortcut to temporal Google doc for meeting notes: https://goo.gl/3AsRVj
VIVO 2015 Conference Updates
Keynote announced: David Weinberger
- Call for Apps opening soon
- Each year, the VIVO conference sponsors a competition for software applications using VIVO data. The winner will receive an award and will be recognized during the conference. Start thinking of your submissions now and stay on the lookout for more information!
Early Bird Registration is open
Registration is now open for the Sixth Annual VIVO Conference. The $375 Early Bird registration rate is only available through June 19th.
You can register for the conference and come back and do a registration for a workshop
More info on venue, workshops, etc at http://vivoconference.org/
Follow the conversation on Twitter at #VIVO15
Tech Lead job description posted at http://duraspace.org/jobs
Apps & Tools Working Group: next call May 19 at 1pm ET
Ontology Working Group: next call June 1 at 1pm ET
When there’s no Apps & Tools or Ontology call, there’s usually an “office hours” call for informal, unscripted questions about the ontology
Theme: VIVO 1.8 Hands-On
Possible topics for discussion
- Planning for VIVO 1.8
- Requirements: Java 8, other?
- 1.8 and existing Apps & Tools?
- Documentation and support
- New Installation
- Useful tools: Docker, Vagrant, other
- 3-tier build
- Upgrading an existing VIVO
- Upgrading from VIVO 1.7
- Upgrading from VIVO 1.5 or 1.6
- Upgrading from earlier versions
- Contributing back
- Vitro and VIVO pull requests
- Apps & Tools
Notable List Traffic
Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern time – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
- Date: Every Thursday, no end date
- Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 641 825 891
To join the online meeting
- Go to https://cornell.webex.com/cornell/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=167096322&RT=MiM2
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- Click "Join".
1. Call in to the meeting:
1-855-244-8681 (Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada))
1-650-479-3207 (Call-in toll number (US/Canada))
2. Enter the access code:
641 825 891 #
3. Enter your Attendee ID: