Shortcut to temporal Google doc for meeting notes: https://goo.gl/o1fzVA
Apps & Tools Working Group: next call September 8 at 1 PM Eastern
Theme: Contributed Software Task Force report
- What problem was this group trying to solve?
- What was the process for making these recommendations?
- What are the recommendations?
- Develop concrete, visible guidelines through identifying gaps in community processes to assist VIVO contributors (current and potential) with organizing and sustaining work.
- Update and promote the current catalog of contributed applications and tools
- Create a “VIVO labs” organization to facilitate co-development of new projects
- How do we put these recommendations into practice?
- Any questions?
Notable List Traffic
Calls are held every Thursday at 1 pm eastern time – convert to your time at http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
- Date: Every Thursday, no end date
- Time: 1:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 641 825 891
To join the online meeting
- Go to https://cornell.webex.com/cornell/e.php?AT=WMI&EventID=167096322&RT=MiM2
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- Click "Join".
1. Call in to the meeting:
1-855-244-8681 (Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada))
1-650-479-3207 (Call-in toll number (US/Canada))
2. Enter the access code:
641 825 891 #
3. Enter your Attendee ID: