Dates: April 23 - May 4
- Muhammad Javed (Cornell)
- Mike Conlon (VIVO) (through May 1)
- Jim Blake (Cornell)
- Benjamin Gross (Clarivate)
- Marijane White (OHSU)
- Tatiana Walther (TIB)
- Kitio Fofack (UQAM)
- Ralph O'Flinn (UAB)
- Don Elsborg ( CU Boulder ) (20 hours )
- Christian Hauschke (TIB)
Schedule of Meetings:
- Week 1
- Monday - April 23rd - Kickoff meeting
- Friday - April 27th - Status Update
- Week 2
- Tuesday - May 1st - Status Update
- Friday - May 4th - Evaluation
Re-evaluation of 1.10 branch. (Testing)
Create a new release candidate
We will be testing vivo-ontology-lab pull request. https://github.com/vivo-project/VIVO/pull/63
Is it good to go in production?
- Preparing documentation for release (LEAD - Mike)
- Create release notes
- Create release upgrade instructions regarding Jena2/Jena3
- Does ingest documentation need to be revisited?
- See Preparing Documentation for Release
- Evaluation of Jena2 and Jena3 tools
- Work through and document upgrade from 1.7
Pull request merge in dev (and merge to master??)
Updated documentation following evaluation of current state of 1.10 documentation. Don Elsborg volunteered to assist as 1.7 persona.
Upgrade a CU Boulder 1.7 dev instance with local customizations to 1.9 — updating documentation as appropriate
Upgrade CU Boulder 1.9 dev instance to 1.10 with local customizations
Verify single vivo.owl file and address local customizations for CU Boulder instance.
VIVO ontology & Ontologies.owl file update
Replacing multiple vivo ontology files with a single one vivo.owl ontology task force group created.
We will test if vivo.owl contains all entities (classes/properties) that exist in current VIVO software.
We will test if ontologies.owl file is complete. All ontologies are mentioned in siteAdmin page. (ontologies.owl)
- Team: Muhammad Javed (Cornell), Mike Conlon (VIVO), Marijane White LEAD (OHSU)
A decision that changes are good to go in production or not ready (with comments)
VCARD ontology update (HomeWork)
Homework: Evaluation, what has been changed, what should be removed, what should be updated, building the VCARD ontology module file (Add/Retract).
A file that contains list of VCARD entities that are used in vivo software but with a second column, specifying if the entity is current, changed or is deprecated (do not exist) in the current VCARD ontology. (current/deprecated/changed).
A file that contains vcard graph that should be removed from vivo.owl
A file that contains vcard graph that should be added in vivo.owl.
"SPARQL Construct Query" to find existing triples and to replace with new.
Preparation of ontology modules for the candidate ontologies/entities to be deleted. (Homework)
Homework: Preparing ontology module files for the candidate ontology entites to be deleted from vivo.owl
Once re-organized ontology files are in place, next step is to clean ontologies/entities that do not sit well with VIVO. In this task, we will analyze.
Which one of the ontologies are candidate to be removed.
If removed, pull the graph out and make it available for those who would like to use It (in case).
- Team:Muhammad Javed LEAD (Cornell), Mike Conlon (VIVO)
Graph file(s) of the candidate ontology modules to be removed.
Updated vivo.owl file.
Updated ontologies.owl file
Ontology modules (.owl files) that are removed from the updated vivo.owl file.
- a. A functional Capability Map completely internationalized and integrated to the main develop branch.