Discuss and document F3 to F4 migration questions, strategies, experiences, solutions, etc.
Meeting Times & Communication Channels
Note that following current best practices within Hydra, Working and Interest groups should use an existing channel unless and until it becomes clear that a dedicated channel is needed. This section should specify which existing channel(s) will be used: e.g., hydra-tech, hydra-partners, firstname.lastname@example.org. When using a shared channel, individual working groups should start the subject line with their name in s, such as [archives] for the Archives Working Group. If and when a dedicated channel is needed, the new channel should be well publicized and open to any interested subscribers/participants in the community.
At least three organizations must be represented in an interest group. Anyone may be part of an interest group with or without a CLA, as there are no deliverables from the group.
- David Chandek-Stark, chair (Duke University)
- Benjamin Armintor, bench (Columbia University)
- Mike Korcynski, (Tufts University)
- Andrew Woods, hammock (DuraSpace)
- Sheila Rabun, (University of Oregon)
- Steven Anderson (Boston Public Library)
- Adam Wead (Penn State University)
- Jim Coble (Duke University)
- Glen Horton (University of Cincinnati)