This group is no long active. Similar discussions are occurring in the Applied Linked Data Working Group. You may want to check out that group if this is a topic of interest to you.
A hub to capture information related to the Hydra Triple Store Interest Group (HTSIG).
Our primary communication channel is the hydra-tech mailing list, for maximum transparency and inclusivity.
At Hydra Connect 2015, a group gathered to begin a discussion of having the Hydra stack work with a triple store for managing metadata instead of Fedora. This interest group will discuss this and general topics of working with triple stores and ActiveTriples for persistence of triples into a triple store.
The Hydra Triple Store Interest Group will bring together interested parties to discuss issues related to the working with triple stores primarily in the Hydra community. Topics may include:
- General discussion on working with triples stores
- Tools for working with triple stores
- Efficiency of various triple stores
- Projects working with triple stores
- Understanding and using ActiveTriples for persisting triples into a triple store
- Extending ActiveTriples to include an LDP persistence strategy compatible with Fedora
- Converting ActiveFedora to use ActiveTriples
- Using the Hydra Stack over a triple store for metadata persistence instead of Fedora
At Hydra Connect 2015, a group gathered to begin a discussion of having the Hydra stack work with a triple store for managing metadata instead of Fedora.
- E. Lynette Rayle, chair (Cornell)
- Hector Correa (Penn State)
- Adam Wead (Penn State)
- Aaron Coburn (Amherst College)
- Mark Matienzo (DPLA)
- Tom Johnson (DPLA)
- Julie Allinson (University of York, UK)
- Matthew Critchlow (UC San Diego)
- Nabeela Jaffer (University of Michigan)
- Ryan Wick (Oregon State University)
- Corey Harper (NYU)
- your name here (your institution here)
- Tools for Working with Triples Stores
- Challenges for Linked Data
- Institutions Using Triple Stores
- Resources about Working with Triple Stores
- Hydra Connect 2015 - Notes for session: Hydra over Triple Store
- Applied Linked Data Working Group
Meeting Notes + Minutes
See meeting page for connection information, times, and agenda.
- 2016-07-29 BlazeGraph gem, ActiveTriples Parenting Strategy, QA LOD
- 2016-05-27 Derby, LD4L & Hydra
- 2016-04-01 Virtuoso, Rya and where we go from here
- 2016-02-26 State of RDF/Repository access to Triplestores
- 2016-01-15 Initial Meeting