Dates and Location
May 4-6, 2016 at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Michigan Union.
Meeting Room and Time
Anderson Room @ Michigan Union, 9am-5pm (9am-12pm on May 6th)
Please register using the following form - http://goo.gl/forms/dbyHymgrLt
Colin Gross and Jeremy Friesen
~.5 miles away from Michigan Union
Dining & Fellowship
Breakfast will be provided each morning.
Thursday evening: self-organized dine-arounds! Please use this spreadsheet to sign up with a group for a restaurant outing, or better yet, start a new group yourself!
Code of Conduct
We will follow the Hydra Code of Conduct
- Pair Programming opportunites for Hydra developer community
- Focused face to face time for new Hydra adopters
- Move Hydra Community code development goals forward
- Mediated deposit in Sufia (& beyond)
- Newspapers in Blacklight
- Sharing indexes or rdf for indexing between repositories.
- UI practices & guidelines for Sufia.
- Collection visibility and sharing enhancements (Lynette Rayle, Cornell)
- Save Work as a Draft and Tombstone feature in Sufia (Nabeela Jaffer, Michigan)
- Deployment environment for sufia 7.0 (document recommended versions of system dependencies) (Carolyn Cole, PSU)
- OR - Guidelines for any Curation Concerns based application + Deltas for Sufia 7.0 (if any) (Mark Bussey, DCE)
- Release Notes/ documentation for Sufia 7.0 (Carolyn Cole, PSU)
- Document/standardize usage of solr_wrapper and fcrepo_wrapper so we're not all doing this ourselves (Mike Giarlo, Stanford)
- Bring some code you'd like to work on testing better (Jeremy Friesen, ND)
- Developing, Running Tests, and making PRs against a rails engine (Curation Concerns) (Mark Bussey, DCE + Michigan Press Dev Team)
- Specifically heliotrope missing monograph issue: https://waffle.io/curationexperts/heliotrope/cards/571f8558d621350a01f049b3