- Focus for the UXIG - What do we want to achieve this year? How can we increase participation and engagement from the community?
- Supporting newcomers to Hydra - how to get involved / make a difference
- Best practices - sharing our own and others (articles, videos, resources, etc) - Lib-UX slack channel?
- Sharing usability testing documentation and processes
- Sharing / tracking / collating info on how to customize various aspects of Hydra
- Collections? How can we start influencing this design work?
- Sharing GitHub repos
- Visual library of well-designed UIs, both external and internal to Hydra
- Create Wiki pages for sharing ideas and best practices (Sonya)
- Invite Sufia UI WG to share progress (Sonya)
- Start tracking Slack conversations and contributing content
- Next meeting: April 19, 4PM ET