Steven Anderson(Boston Public Library; Host Committee liaison) apologies Eben English(Boston Public Library; Host Committee liaison) apologies
- Karen Estlund (Penn State)
- Erin Fahy (Stanford)
- Richard Green (Hull; Steering Group liaison and admin)
- Sheila Rabun (Oregon)
- Jocelyn Triplett (Virginia)
- Jim Tuttle (Duke)
- Next call: 12 July 2016 - 08:30 west coast, 11:30 east coast, 16:30 UK
- Additions/changes to agenda
- Accommodating possible Mexican interest (see email to Connect list from Tom Cramer July 1st.)
Should we put a short section on the Connect page in Spanish, offering assistance to non-English speakers if they need help with registration etc, but pointing out the conference will be conducted in English?
- Vertical threads: Managers, Devs, Metadata, Sysops, Newbies, All.
- What are we going to provide by way of
- Lightning talks
Email soliciting booking for IG/WG slots sent July 5.
- Suggestions at the moment are here: Suggestions for HC2016 program but now transferred to Waffle Board here.
Waffle Board investigated and many preliminary decisions made. Richard to send out appropriate emails.
Still need to consider:
How do these suggestions map to the threads and the number of slots in each
Would this provide a "balanced" program?
Are there any clear holes we need to fill?
What do we need to do asap to fully populate a balanced set of workshops?
- Any other business