|Decide on frequency of calls|
- Calls every 2 weeks
- Goal: 30 minutes per call
- People will take on specific deliverables between calls
- Every other Tuesday at 11am US Eastern, starting May 2
|What's our timeframe?|
- 4 months to start with
- By then we should know whether this is worth continuing
- Let's keep scope tight especially at first
|Tracking tasks: https://github.com/projecthydra/projecthydra.github.io/projects/1|
- Increase inline documentation coverage (projecthydra only)
- YARD vs anything else?
- Define community expectations
- How do we capture the gap between what people need to know and what's currently documented?
- "How to ask for help" – How do we stop answering the same questions over and over again?
- Do we want to set up a stack overflow?
- It could be a way to uncover questions that aren't being answered
- It could link back to projecthydra.github.io
- Establish projecthydra.github.io as home for instructional documentation
- You can read more about YARD here:
- Can we make a documentation best practices document?