Child pages
  • 2018-03-06 Meeting Agenda and Notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


 11:00 AM EST at

 Click for additional ways to connect...

Topic: Samvera Documentation WG
Time: this is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,703126880# or +16465588656,703126880#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 703 126 880
    International numbers available:

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: (US West) (US East) (China) (India) (EMEA) (Australia) (Hong Kong)
    Meeting ID: 703 126 880


Or Skype for Business (Lync):

Facilitator: LaRita Robinson

Notetaker: Bess Sadler


Agenda / Notes:

  1. Roll call (please log in above)
  2. Review project board:
    1. Reporting on items completed since last meeting
      1. Github issue to refactor feature tests – tracking this work on the wiki in the documentation group page
      3. Andrew Myers is refactoring how versions are tracked in our jekyll site
        1. de-couple version names from git branch names
        2. remove "version" block from page header in favor of simplified approach
        3. To create new versions: instead of having a directory for each version, use a naming convention: ""
    2. Review status of in-process tickets
    3. Discuss ready items & groom backlog
      1. Any new items needed?
      2. What should be moved to ready?
  3. Other agenda:
    1. (add your items here)
    2. Ruth K Tillman - metadata working group
      1. Julie HardestyRuth K Tillman and others in the metadata working group are trying to improve onboarding for new members of the community. How to get people to write docs and what format?
      2. What formats might make sense?
      3. Necessary to discuss predicates, mappings to other systems (e.g., DPLA), what belongs in a metadata field 
      4. Maybe they could piggyback on what we've done already with
      5. Ruth is going to go talk to Julie and figure out what next steps to take
  4. Pick facilitator / notetaker for next time
    1. Notetaker is responsible to copy template agenda into a new agenda for next meeting and add any followup items immediately.


  1. Discussion re: project board items
  2. Other discussion
  3. Facilitator & Notetaker for next meeting
    1. Facilitator:
    2. Notetaker:

Action items