|Update on Accessibility 360 issue tracking|
- Update on Accessibility 360 issue mapping to Hyrax issues.
- For past few weeks, Harsh and Michael have been reviewing report, creating a spreadsheet, and mapping everything reported to new or existing GitHub issues.
- Goal: clean up / identify which issues actually still apply.
- Next steps: take reports / findings to Steve.
- Blockers have already been addressed, so remaining issues will be worked on as possible.
- Might use this as an organizing document / roadmap for accessibility.
- Maybe UXIG / repo-managers could do something similar with UX issue labels? Need to check in on status of those labels.
|Update on Collections nested forms to AJAX work|
- Will shed some light on a recent pattern for removing nested forms.
- Want to identify/eliminate nested forms throughout Hyrax - this is illegal in HTML. Competing form scopes lead to erratic behavior.
- Style guides, best practices, pattern library might help head this off. Would reduce proliferation of anti-patterns.
- Adam has been eliminating Rails form submission in favor of asynchronous Java / AJAX (locally).
|Update on next round DURT testing / timing / team composition||Nik Dragovic|
- General update on next round of DURT testing.
Style Guide examples:
- Oregon Digital's Style Guide planning utilizing Huge
- Northwestern's Global Marketing Style Guide
- Overview on an institutional style guide examples.
- Oregon Digital is upgrading this year. Thinking much about accessibility, want to make sure they maintain conformity. UXIG is potentially the "owner" of accessibility for Samvera.
- Dave is working on three style guides at once. Doing some research into reducing them.
- Huge, Inc. hosts free resources for creating style guides"
|Your agenda item here||You!|