|Samvera Virtual Connect Planning|
- Preparation: look at IG template on Samvera Wiki homepage.
- IG activities to mention (Past, Present, Potential)
- Technologies, frameworks (Bootstrap, Blacklight, etc.)
- Demos / wireframes for feedback
- UI/UX Advisors (via Github, etc.)
- Accessibility work
- Documentation (like UI interactions)
- User research / testing
|Distributed Usability Research Testing Update||Nik Dragovic|
- Need to poll about a potential timeline to conduct this
- Solicit feedback on tasks to test, as well as interested participants
|Accessibility Sub-group Update||Adam Joseph Arling|
|Proposed new structure/focus for the UX Interest Group|
- Keep focus on UX, and not on developer issues?
- The UX Interest Group could serve as a platform for anyone in the Samvera community to voice UX, or User related concerns, about anything really.
- Maybe it's more of a discussion of:
- What an example UI component is (screen share)
- What's best practices surrounding the UX?
- How could it be improved?
- And perhaps out of future discussion points, UX Interest Group sub-groups (such as Accessibility, DURT, etc.) could spin up, and aim to be measurable community work with clear deliverables and a time frame.
|Institutional Updates||David McCallum|
- Shared Oregon Digital workplan for redesign; comments welcome