Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

Peter Binkley
Mark Bussey (Conference host)
Matt Critchlow
Karen Estlund
Erin Fahy  (apologies)
Richard Green (Admin assistant)
Anna Headley  (apologies)

 

Schedule (for info)

  • w/b 1st June: Web page and booking announced
  • (8-11 June: Open Repositories 2015)
  • 1 July:  Outline schedule announced following call on 30 June
  • w/b 3rd August:  Detailed program announced
  • 21-24 September:  HC2015

Agenda

 

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Facilitator and notetaker for this call
    2. Additional agenda items?

  2. Organizational matters just for info:
    1. Hotel arrangements
      1. DoubleTree reporting full?  Rachel to check on her return mid-week
    2. Social events 
      1. Poster reception
      2. Conference dinner
      3. Other...
    3. Public page  here
    4. Room availability for reference: HC2015 Conference Rooms.xlsx
    5. FYI - Last year's post conference survey results

  3. Report back on outstanding to-do's
    1. Poster email and registration reminder  Mark will find out maximum poster size; modify last paragraph to serve only as a heads up.  Richard to send out asap
    2. Workshop status
      1. Ask the Blacklight experts  :  Confirmed
      2. Fedora 4 : Treat as one day block
      3. Code retreat : Confirmed
    3. Plenary status
      1. Hydra in a box clarification - is it HiaB or HiaB+Avalon+HDam2? : Just HiaB - Mark Matienzo is going to lead this? Richard to confirm

         
  4. Program outline
    1. Resources list on parent page
    2. Finalize program outline
      1. What solution bundles can I use >> Avalon demo and roadmap? : Agreed this is a good idea.
      2. Can we fit in 60-second Newbie introductions  One at beginning of each poster half-session
      3. Last years Poster Session was preceded by a "minute madness".  Thoughts about repeating that? : Divided opinions
      4.  Interest group presentations : Split into two sessions rather than a single 9 x 5 minute block
      5. Ensure that the lightning talks in the parallel sessions do not clash; group them into 20 minute blocks to match the parallels
         
  5. Specific "to-do's" before next call
    1. Drum up some speakers for #19, #8, #7, add in a panel on accessibility (Matt to ping Mike Tribone for chair) and make a small design track of it.

  6. Plan next email(s) - when to send out
    1. Full program announcement
      1. w/b 3rd August

  7. AOB

  8. Next call 28 July 8.00am PT, 11.00am ET, 4.00pm UK
  • No labels